Theory / theory test
Do you now have the admission permit for the theory test in your hands? Okay, now it's time for you to start studying for the theory test. There are various providers of learning software. No matter whether you prefer to learn with an app or on a PC, there is something suitable for you. If you are unsure which app you want to use, then use ours. It's called: DiniTheorie.ch. You can download it for CHF 9.- in the App Store or in the alternative stores for Samsung etc. The advantage of our app is that it can be used for an unlimited period of time. So if you need a little longer to learn, that's not a problem here. You will always receive the latest questions without having to take out a subscription or pay again.
By the way, if you keep failing at the same questions, simply don't understand a priority situation or have any other questions about the theory questions, then contact me. Then we'll sit down together at the DiniFahrschuel in Therwil or in Basel and I'll help you answer any questions you have. This service is free for holders of the (DiniFahrschuel) start box or for those who want to become a driving student at DiniFahrschuel.
- The basic theory test consists of 50 questions.
- You can take them in German, French and Italian.
- Duration 45 minutes and 50 questions. You can score 150 points, but you need at least 135 points to pass.
- Be sure to bring the appointment confirmation, your admission permit and your passport/identity card or foreigner ID card with you to the basic theory test.
- If you have passed the basic theory test, (you will find out immediately) you will receive your learner's license by post. This is valid for 24 months.
If you would like to try out what it works and looks like, you can watch the demo here and try it with 20 questions. (Demo from Baselland)
More information about the theory test from the canton of Baselland: (Click here to read information) Only in german.